Overview: Bulgarian Old Slavonic Font Software
Bulgarian Old Slavonic Font comes in TrueType and Type 1 fonts. Bulgarian Old Slavonic Fonts represents the earlier, and perhaps more complete, form of Slavonic, with many letter-forms which were dropped or disappeared over the years.
Bulgarian Old Slavonic Fonts Software - Features:
- The more common form of Slavonic encountered in liturgical and other texts, and is optimized for laser-printing.
- ChurchSlavonicLS includes the faint sloping calligraphic flavor of the alphabet seen in books today and would therefore be better for those who have 600 dpi or better printers. SlavonicLS is the same as OldSlavonicLS, except that the i and n are replaced with the modern form of these characters for those users who prefer those forms.
- NewSlavonicFull contains the same character set as OldSlavonicLS but the characters are in a modern Cyrillic style. NewSlavonicLite is the same as NewSlavonicFull but most of the diacritic marks have been removed for typing text with a bare minimum of accents.
- SlavonicExtras contains rarely used Slavonic characters complementing the other fonts.
- Includes Keyboard Switcher and a transliterated keyboard arrangement for efficient keyboard entry of overstriking swashes for omitted characters, etc.
Bulgarian Fonts System Requirements:-
PC System Requirements:
The TrueType® fonts install into Microsoft® Windows XP, 2000, NT, Me, 98, or 95 and work with all Windows XP-, 2000-, NT-, Me-, 98-, and 95-compatible applications that allow the user to select fonts from a font menu. (A custom version for Windows 3.1 is available by request.)
MAC System Requirements:
Mac SE-30 or newer. The font may be typed in OS 7.1-9.x and OS X using the US keyboard. The optional EuroScript® scripting system installs into System 7.1-9.x or OS X in Classic Mode (and has been tested in OS X 10.3 Classic Mode).