Overview: Macedonian Cyrillic II Font Software
Macedonian Cyrillic II Fonts are of professional-quality, hinted, scalable, bilingual Cyrillic-English Type 1 and TrueType fonts. Cyrillic II includes Cyrillic and English characters and upper and lowercase stress accents to go over any character.
Macedonian Fonts Software - Features:
- Cyrillic II for Windows supports 13 Cyrillic alphabet languages: Avar, Belarus, Bulgarian, Chechen, Evenki, Kabardian, Lak, Lezgin, Moksha, Mordvin, Russian, Serbian, and Ukrainian.
- Cyrillic II for Macintosh supports those 13 languages plus Komi, Macedonian, Moldavian, and Udmurt.
- Fonts are available in nine typestyles: Times-, Helvetica- (Arial-), Helvetica Condensed-, Palatino-, Garamond-, Courier-, Chancery-, Slavonic-, and Optina-styles, in plain, bold, italic, and bold-italic styles (except Chancery, Slavonic, and Optina are in plain only).
- Optina is styled after the inscriptions on the icons created at the Optina monastery in Russian.
- Cyrillic II comes with six optional keyboard layouts: Russian Computer, Russian Typewriter, AATSEEL transliterated (phonetic), Ukrainian, Serbian, and Bulgarian.
Macedonian Fonts System Requirements:-
PC System Requirements:
The TrueType® fonts install into Microsoft® Windows XP, 2000, NT, Me, 98, or 95 and work with all Windows XP-, 2000-, NT-, Me-, 98-, and 95-compatible applications that allow the user to select fonts from a font menu. (A custom version for Windows 3.1 is available by request.).
MAC System Requirements:
Mac SE-30 or newer. The font may be typed in OS 7.1-9.x and OS X using the US keyboard. The optional EuroScript® scripting system installs into System 7.1-9.x or OS X in Classic Mode (and has been tested in OS X 10.3 Classic Mode).