Overview: German AutoCAD LT Software 5 User
German AutoCAD LT software, the world's number one-selling 2D drafting product, just got better. AutoCAD LT 2007, with native DWG file format compatibility, simplifies drawing sharing. With enhancements such as dynamic blocks, Layer Express Tools, and improved drafting functionality, everyday tasks are streamlined with just one thing in mind-your productivity.
German AutoCAD LT software Key Features
- AutoCAD LT 2007 has enhanced drafting tools for easily handling any drafting challenge.
- With Dynamic Blocks, cumbersome block libraries are a thing of the past. Access multiple variations on a single block and modify block geometry during and after insertion.
- With Dynamic Input and Heads-up Design TM functionality, the AutoCAD LT user interface is designed for easy access to dimensions and command options.
- Once you've been incredibly productive, you can be equally collaborative. AutoCAD LT 2007 offers DWG, DWFTM , and PDF file compatibility-just like AutoCAD® software-so you can seamlessly share designs.
- Need help getting started? AutoCAD LT 2007 offers 30 day Up & Ready Support which is available from the date of registration.
German AutoCAD LT software System Requirements
Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional SP2 (or later), Windows XP Home for Tablet PC SP2
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 SP 1 (or later)
Processor: Intel® Pentium® III 800
RAM: 512 MB (minimum)
Free disk space: 550 MB free hard disk space for installation
Video: 1024x768 with True Color
Pointing Device: MS-Mouse compliant, Trackball or other device
Installation Media: CD